Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Year, New Me!

Ok, so it's been FOREVER since I've blogged but that is about to change, my friends. I have a whole bunch of things I will be blogging about in weeks to come and really want to use my blog as a way to get all this STUFF out of my head. You know, the stuff that keeps me up at night and hardly ever lets my mind REST (which is what I need so badly!)

I know it's a bit strange to be blogging about the new year on Christmas Eve, but for us it's actually Christmas night. We did the official Christmas morning this morning and it's a good thing, as Chris was scheduled off today but just got called in to work tonight. A co-worker called in "sick." (But I'll bet he's not too sick to use his Packers tickets tomorrow!) So the kids have gone from totally wound up and wild, to deliriously happy and exhausted from the excitement. It's gonna be a restful evening for me - EXACTLY what I asked for for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Back soon!

No comments: