Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Pictures - REALLY late, sorry!




My mom just reminded me recently that I hadn't put up a single picture of Christmas on my blog and I had forgotten all about it, actually. Christmas already seems so long ago! At any rate, I like to do what my mom tells me to do (only since I reached adulthood, mind you) so here are some pictures from Christmas of 2010...

Luke got some new pj's from his Nana and Pa. Cute, huh? You can see William in the background of the 2nd picture with his new Batman pj's and a Captain America mask from one of his new costumes. Nana snatched up a few for the little boys on clearance after Halloween and they were thrilled, as playing dress-up NEVER gets old around here.
Nana and Pa arrived on the evening of Dec 25 and since Chris worked all that day, we celebrated our Christmas morning on the 26th.


Ah, the chaos! The boys love Imaginext stuff and this castle was a favorite. All four of the boys play so nicely with this and the Batcave they got last Christmas.

The "Air Jams" guitars were a big hit with the 3 older boys. Luke grabs them whenever he gets the chance.


Chris and I got new phones with all the bells and whistles, so we've been trying to train ourselves to take more pictures and videos with those. Work has been insanely busy, so I haven't had much time to blog about anything. Hopefully that will change soon and I can post something more current.
Sorry to both my followers (ha ha!) for being so late with this one. Back soon?

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

You're still ahead of me! I might get my Christmas 2010 post up before Christmas 2011, haha!