Tuesday, February 24, 2009

THANKFUL!




Well, I totaled my car the other day on the way to work. I lost control on black ice and spun out, eventually hitting a tree at around 50 mph. Thankfully, I hit from the back so there was no impact to my stomach/the baby. Other than being pretty sore for the next few days, I suffered no injuries and am sooooooo thankful! It's amazing how God protected me and the baby.
The worst thing was that I was on the phone with my mom in MI at the time. She heard me yelling "I'm spinning out! I'm spinning out!" then silence before a VERY loud crash. Poor thing! After a couple more minutes of silence, she heard me yelling "Mom! Mom" as I was digging through the backseat looking for my cell phone. She had visions of me bleeding and pinned inside the car, calling to her for help. She was quite relieved to hear me finally come on the line and tell her I was ok. Phew! What a morning that was!

No comments: