Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vacation Bible School




I'm so glad Chris made the effort to take the older boys to VBS last week. It was only from 9am-12pm each day, but it was nice for them to have an outlet for all their energy and for William to get a little one-on-one time with his Daddy, too. And, of course, I love that the boys got to learn more about God in a fun, interactive environnment. Growing up Catholic, we really didn't have anything like that.


I was asking Sammy about what he learned at VBS one night last week and he said that Peter could walk on water. I asked him if he would like to be able to walk on water and Owen piped up: "I can walk on water, as long as I keep my eyes on Jesus." AMEN!


The pictures are from the last day's little presentation they put on for the parents. William sure did enjoy the singing!


No comments: