Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Since I'm having such a hard time getting through my last few days at this job, I thought I would try to focus instead on the things I am thankful for. But that post would be pretty much about my kids and my family, so perhaps just the things I am going to be thankful for when I get home tonight after the kids go to bed...

Popcorn, the way my dad used to make it - oil, a pan and some Red Robin seasoning. YUM! And the best part of having it as an adult is that my mom won't pig it all so there will be stale, chewy stuff left for breakfast tomorrow. Best way to start any day!

I'm sooooo glad we just found a store out here that carries this Michigan memory! None of us can get enough of it, so I go with diet (the ONLY diet drink I like) and guzzle it freely.



Curled up with Chris on the couch, we have to keep skipping back on the DVR because the lines on this show are so fast, furious and FUNNY! We like Community and The Office of course, too, but this one is my personal favorite.


What are you thankful for this Thursday?





No comments: