Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last Wedding of 2013

This past Saturday was my last wedding for the season.  I was happy to have it over with and to enter the "off season."  Although there really isn't any downtime for me;  I already have four signed weddings for next year, three of which are full-service, and another 4 or 5 considering hiring me.  It's busy!

The wedding this past Saturday went really well.  It was at the Riviera Ballroom in downtown Lake Geneva.  Here are a few pictures:



 
The three pictures above were taken by Elyse, who helps me with weddings when Hayley's not available.  (The same Elyse who took our family photos a couple weeks ago.)  It really helps to have her camera to get detail shots for my website and Facebook page.
 
The rest of these pictures were taken by her hired photographer, Max with Matt Mason Photography.  Max and I have worked together several times.  He always does a beautiful job.
 
Check out this beautiful bridal party.  The tall blonde on the right is the bride's sister and was the Maid of Honor.  She was so sweet and friendly and thanked me so many times for helping her sister relax.  The bride was VERY Type A so definitely needed someone to take the reigns so she could let go on her wedding day.



 
It was chilly and rainy, but these outdoor pictures still turned out really great.  I love this one where you can see her cute shoes:  nude wedges.  So classy!

 
This was my favorite one, taken by the photographer's assistant in a candid moment between the posed shots.  Look at how joyful she looks!


 
The couple is currently enjoying their honeymoon in New Zealand.  Lucky dogs!
 
 

No comments: