Monday, November 18, 2013

That's My Boy!

I came home from running errands this afternoon to find the boys' room CLEAN!  Well, not really clean by my standards but it was obvious something had happened in there because, first of all, I could actually see the floor!  Upon further inspection, it was clear that someone took a lot of pride in their work.  Every toy was taken out of the toy box and put on display...
 

Even the windowsills were full of stuff...

 
The stuffed toys hanging from the bunkbeds?  Who could have done this???

 
You can't see it in this picture, but the little Magna Doodle in the middle had the words
 "I Love You" written in William's unmistakable printing.

 
I left without asking him to clean, but he knows the way to my heart. 
Oh, my sweet, sweet William!  You are my angel!

No comments: