Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It never stops!

Well, after the weekend I've had, I sure could use some rest! In addition to all the activity, I got really sick on Saturday night. I just toughed it out on Sunday morning for church and breakfast with my friends, but then CRASHED Sunday afternoon. I was able to take a 1/2 day yesterday to go home and get some rest, but in hindsight I probably should have just gotten a hotel room. It's not easy to rest with both Owen and Sammy there (Owen is on spring break this week).

Chris took the older boys for haircuts yesterday while I stayed home with Sweet William. He quietly pulled the drawer front off our new end table - what a piece of crap! Chris and I solemnly vow to NEVER buy that stupid press board furniture again! UGH! We are definitely taking both pieces back to Target but have to suck up the fact that Chris spent about 4 hours putting them together. So mad!!!

So I guess I will have to start combing garage sales for decent furniture that is SOLID and just needs to be painted or refinished. We sure can't afford brand new solid wood furniture! Isn't it sad what this world has come to?

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

HAHAHA! see my post tomorrow for a link to where I explain running skirts. Believe me, I was just as confused as you.