Wednesday, April 1, 2009

That little SNEAK!

Chris caught William walking yesterday. He came out of the bathroom and watched William walk from the bed to the door, close the door and turn around. When he realized Chris was watching, he immediately dropped to his knees and laughed. I KNEW IT!!! What a little punk! He's probably been walking for the last 3 months but didn't want us to know, for fear he would give up his cushy position as "the baby." I have a feeling we are going to have a REAL problem when the new baby gets here! He is going to be INSANELY jealous! If it's a girl, I imagine things will be even worse.

We will find out the sex in another 5 weeks or so and I'm so excited. It just doesn't seem like I can truly get used to the idea of a baby coming if I don't at least know what to name him or her. We have decided not to reveal the name until the baby is born because I don't like it when other people give you their opinions (mostly negative) on a name you've chosen. When that's all you have of that baby, it's almost like they're insulting the actual baby rather than the name. So we will just keep our choice to ourselves until he/she comes out to claim the name.

In other news, I am still waiting to find out if I'm going to be covered under the state health insurance. It's a long process and I'm due now for another dr. appointment but I refuse to go until I find out if it will be covered. Ditto for the ultrasound - if I don't get this insurance, I will have to go with a homebirth again and that means no ultrasound. I will be so depressed! I prefer the homebirth, actually, but I am really hoping to find out the sex in advance. Well, I've submitted all the documentation now so we'll have to just wait and see.

No comments: