Monday, April 4, 2011

Are you watching Celebrity Apprentice?

Is anyone else watching this season of Celebrity Apprentice? I know it's a two hour time commitment every Sunday (well, more like 1.5 hours if you fast-forward the commercials) but I think it's been worth it so far. I find the personalities to be very entertaining and for the most part I sit there and think "Why on EARTH are these people famous?" Now, Donald Trump I get. He's obviously a smart guy and a shrewd businessman to have been able to get where he is. But what I don't get is why he, and everyone else on the show, keeps calling this guy "brilliant": Does this look like a brilliant man to you? I think he looks more like a guy who went riding his motorcycle without a helmet, got in a bad accident and his brain had to be put back into his head. These "Busey-isms" he keeps coming up with are so innane, it's tough to listen to them. "F.U.N. = Finally Understanding Nothing." WHAT??? Based on that, I was having a lot of FUN watching him on the show last night. But I'm glad at least this chick is gone...
I was losing my mind watching Dionne Warwick and having EVERYONE on the show call her a "legend." Really? I know her music career was a bit before my time, but if she was so much of a "legend" don't you think she might still HAVE a music career? Paul McCartney is still touring and he's the same age as Dionne - now THERE'S a legend!


My next pick to go is Star Jones:
What a nasty, nasty individual she has proved herself to be on the show. I think she seemed a lot nicer when she was 200+ lbs. Now, she seems incredibly egotistical and two-faced. She's another very shrewd business person, though, so I think she'll be around for a while. Also, she's too intimidating for most of the other people to go up against in the boardroom.


Now, here's who I'm rooting for:
Love, love, love him. AND he's raising money for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. What better cause is there than that? GO JOHN RICH!!!!

No comments: