Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just a Few Pictures


This is how he looks first thing in the morning. You do NOT want to mess with him until after he's had his coffee, obviously.

And this is what he looks like the rest of the day:

All smiles and sweetness...and then you turn your back and he's thrown your wallet in the toilet.


Last picture. Owen's hair looked especially good that day and I wanted to take a picture. So I got him to sit in the usual picture-taking spot (the fireplace) while I grabbed the camera. At the very last second, he made this face: Of course I was NOT happy with this, but he was incredulous. "But that's one of my cool looks!" Chris and I were both curious to know what other "cool looks" he has up his sleeve. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what he comes up with.



Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Michele R said...

Your boys are all unique looking from each other and are all strikingly handsome. I like your eldest's photo. I think it takes years to learn how to smile that is not forced for a photo--at least that was the case for mine.