Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Something You Have To Forgive Yourself For

These topics are getting harder as the days go on and I'm not entirely sure starting this was a good idea, especially looking at Day #19 (stay tuned for that!)

I think the one thing I have to forgive myself for is not being able to spend enough time with my kids. My heart aches every day because I can't be there for them when they get off the school bus or to make dinner for them while they're doing their homework. I know being a stay at home mom would definitely have its ups and downs, but at least at the end of my life I would know I spent my time on earth doing something incredibly worthwhile. Being here at work, I don't feel that way at all. I already regret all the hours spent here, even if they do pay the bills.

No comments: