Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5 of Truth: Something You Hope To Do In Your Life

This is actually pretty easy because there are a LOT of things I hope to do. But without question the number 1 thing is to eventually be a stay at home mom, or at least to work out of my home. Whenever I have a random weekday off, I can't WAIT to walk to the bus stop to pick them up at the end of their day. I find that 10 minute walk where they tell me about their day at school is the BEST part of any day for me. I'd also LOVE to be there to help them with their homework and fix them a yummy dinner.

For all those SAHM's out there, know how LUCKY you are. Yes, it's a hard job but it's soooo worthwhile and you'll never regret being able to spend that time with your kids when they're young.

I'm hatching a plan to hopefully be able to make this a reality for me fairly soon and in time to at least be there for William and Luke when they are babies. Wish me luck!

No comments: