Tuesday, December 24, 2013

William's 6th Birthday

 Not my most timely post ever, but I write this blog more for myself than anyone else just to record all the moments that make up our life as a family together.  Birthdays are always fun for us to celebrate being a family and what the birthday boy brings to it.  We celebrated William's birthday a day early because Chris had to work on Saturday the 14th.

 
You can see our neighbors, Nick and Erin, in the background.  I think they like the invitations they get six times a year to come over for cake and ice cream.  No gifts allowed, except this time they brought William an obnoxious prank hand buzzer.  I just love it.  (sarcasm)

 
We got to Stonefire Pizza Company around noon on Friday and my friend, Darcy, met us for lunch.  She adores William and works just down the road, so it was a nice chance for us to see her and vice versa.  William felt VERY special that she took the time to come see him and wish him a happy birthday.
 
 
This is the only picture I could get of the boys together, as they watched a cartoon on one of the TV's.  We had the place practically to ourselves, so we made a day of it just running around playing and munching on the buffet.
 



One last shot of the birthday boy.  Ain't he a cutie?  Hard to believe it's been six years since I fell in love with this little guy. 

No comments: