Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bowling!

Our homeschool group goes bowling on the first Tuesday of the month.  We missed September's outing, but we made a night of it tonight and the kids had a great time!




 

I had to pan down and get a shot of the shoes.  Sammy's were especially flashy.


Sammy was very unhappy with his performance, but as it turns out he came in 2nd place.


I didn't realize they have these ramps now for the younger kids.  William and Luke loved it once we got our hands on one of these.  Back when I was a kid, they didn't even have the rails to keep balls out of the gutters!  Kids have it so easy these days!






Luke actually got a strike and two spares!  I would say he and Owen enjoyed it the most.


 
I had our initials put into the computer in random order, but Sammy pointed out that I should go first, then Owen, then William, then Luke, then Sammy...because then it would spell out B.O.W.L.S. 
 His brain never stops.







 The boys now know that they have to smile for one picture....


 
And then I will let them be themselves for the next one....

 
Would you believe one of the other homeschool moms got a shot of me bowling? 
How embarrassing!
 

No comments: