Monday, October 7, 2013

Cubbies

AWANA has started again for the year and I'm once again working with the Cubbies group (preschoolers).  Because they only open up Cubbies to the volunteers' families, we only have TWO Cubbies this year: Luke and another little girl whose dad volunteers for the Sparks group.  Last year we had eight Cubbies, so I'm sad to just have two this year.  I'm hoping to get Luke into Sparks next year so that I don't have to volunteer to have him in it.  For right now, though, I'm happy to be part of such a wonderful program.
 
 
 
  In addition to my four kids, I also take the neighbor girl, Amanda,
 and Owen's friend, Jonah, to AWANA every week.  I would take the other
 neighbor girl who lives right next door, too, but I'm out of room in the van.
 
 
Don't let those sweet smiles fool you. I made them stand still for one shot and
then took one how they REALLY are...


No comments: