Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Am My Mother

Those are the most horrifying words any woman can say...or a husband can hear!  But I now know that I really, truly am becoming HER. 

Last week I picked up this book at the library and was excited to dive into it...


 
But after I read the first few pages, things started seeming very familiar to me. 
 By the end of the first chapter, I knew it was true:  I had read this book before. 
And not a long time ago either - like maybe just a year or two ago. 
 
So I am now officially my mother.  She swears it's a good thing because she gets to see really good movies for the first time repeatedly.  Come to think of it, I WOULD like to see
"The Shawshank Redemption" again for the first time.  Maybe becoming my mother isn't
such a bad thing...for me, anyway.  I can't speak for Chris.

No comments: