Monday, October 14, 2013

Gym Class

Thanks to our awesome county homeschool club leader, for the first time ever there is a recreation class offered to homeschool kids in our area.  We signed up for it for all four kids and it is designed to allow them to participate in sports in a group environment, but more importantly it's designed to give ME two hours alone on Thursday mornings.  It hasn't gone all that well so far, because of the four classes they've had I've had to take them to two.  Hopefully that will change and Chris will take them for the next six weeks.  This house is a WRECK and I could use that time to get it in shape. 
 
Last week, hoping it would be the last time I'd have to take them, I snapped a couple pictures.
 

 
They're so serious about their stretching!

 
Because there are kids ages 4 to maybe 14 or 15, they had to split into two groups.  The girl who teaches the younger kids is excellent with them. 



I had to bribe them with the promise of Slurpees if they were good at this week's class and they were.  And, of course, I enjoyed one as well. I deserve it, too, don't you think?

No comments: